REPRINT - PROFITS

Thursday, March 09, 2006

WHAT CAN I ADD TO THIS, OR WHAT CAN I ADD THIS TO

WHAT CAN I ADD TO THIS, OR WHAT CAN I ADD THIS TO, TO MAKE A UNIQUE OFFERING?

Hopefully, you're able to bundle this item with other items to make a unique package, as mentioned above. Now the only question is: what do I put in into the bundle

You might have other products that you are allowed to give away free, or you can write an additional report which goes into one aspect of the same topic, in more detail. Another option is to give the customer a free email course which arrives with them over the following days or weeks after their purchase. Maybe you have a membership site and could give away a free membership with each purchase.

Click Here for Reprint Right Products

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home